The Raleigh IcePlex is searching for Party Hosts. The Party Host is responsible for the execution of parties while at all times providing outstanding customer service along with creating an exceptional “experience” for the birthday child and guests.
- Maintain the highest standards of friendly, helpful, and responsive customer service at ALL times.
- Greet and gather birthday-party guests to maintain order and timelines.
- Facilitate birthday-party activities, such as games, and fun (off ice).
- Manage party room and set up / clean-up of each scheduled party.
- Provide general busing of tables.
- Help cut and serve cake and assist with opening birthday presents when needed
- Assist birthday party family with removal of presents and activity take-home pieces.
- Prep birthday party-favor packages as necessary.
- Assist guests throughout the entire duration of scheduled event.
- Communicate any issues regarding party supply inventory.
- Prepare party rooms with correct table cloths, plates, napkins, cups, and decorations for our themed parties.
- Assure all guests’ skates are properly fitted and laced.
- Be knowledgeable of all of our facility programs to answer guest questions if they should arise.
- Act upon all comments/complaints in a prompt and friendly manner by contacting the manager on duty for immediate resolution.
- Ensure a safe and fun environment for all guests and staff.
- Attend occasional staff meetings and trainings.
- Abide by all company guidelines and regulations set forth by management
- Currently enrolled in high-school, diploma or equivalent, some college preferred
- Strong customer-service and follow-up skills.
- Ice skating ability is a plus.
- MUST have the ability to engage with children and adults in a welcoming energetic, friendly, outgoing, and professional manner.
- Ability to react positively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with staff and public from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Proven ability to work independently and prioritize tasks, yet not afraid to ask for help.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexible schedule; weekends a must.
- Ability to stand and walk around for extended periods.
- Ability to bend, kneel, and lift up to 35 pounds.
Page last revised:
August 13, 2015 4:13 PM
Honest and Affordable Web Development
Strategic Web Design