Cost: $7.50 per person
Your tour must be paid in one payment at the front desk when you arrive.
On the day of your tour, please have everyone ready to go at the time of the tour.
2. No skates are allowed during the tour because we will be walking on cement and climbing on the Zamboni*. So, please do not get laced up to skate.
4. Tours are only scheduled during the week. We cannot schedule tours on the weekend.
3. Cameras are welcome! Please bring them if you wish to take photos on the Zamboni*.
4. Be sure to dress warm! It's cold in the rink. Parents, bring blankets if you plan on sitting on the bleachers in the rink.
5. You can expect the tour with skating lesson to last about 1 hour.
*The Zamboni will not be moving, it will be parked and turned off.
Questions? Email Melissa